Saturday 25 January 2014

Weekend breakfast


What would weekend breakfasts be like without crossiants?

Since moving to Bristol I must admit that I am missing my weekly fix. Whilst in Abingdon I was lucked enough to be nearby to the wonderful Patisserie Pascal, which to do date really does do the best crossiants I've found in the UK. 

So when reading one of my favorite blogs The Londoner the other day I saw something so delicious that I couldn't resist trying - homemade Nutella and hazelnut crossiants. Well I say home made not quite, but close enough!


You simply take three easy ingredients, some chopped hazelnuts, a jar of Nutella and a can of pre-made crossiant dough. Having never opened one of these tins before I was delighted to hear that popping noise and to see 6 slices of crossiant dough appear from such a small space. Rosie has some really clear instructions in how to make these little treats so please to check out her instructions out via this link.

So what are you having for breakfast next weekend....







2 comments:

  1. I'm making these for breakfast this morning... Can't wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! Enjoy they really are scummy, send me a photo to let me know how they turn out x

    ReplyDelete